Let Us Entertain Your Group!
Join us this season as Brooklyn Center celebrates its 57th year with an outstanding lineup of international music, dance, theater, and family performances. Whether you’re looking for an entertaining fundraising event, a client outing, a birthday party, or a social event for your church, temple, or social organization, Brooklyn Center has the perfect show to suit your group’s tastes and schedule!
For more information, call (718) 951-4600 x3326 (Monday thru Thursday, 10am-4pm)
- Substantial Savings: Groups of 15 or more people save up to 20% off Brooklyn Center’s already modest ticket prices.
- Ordering Convenience: Call 718-951-4600 x3326 (Mon – Thurs 10am to 4pm) to discuss ticket availability and pricing, or to place your order. Or CLICK HERE to submit your inquiries/orders online.
- Flexible Payment Options: No deposit is necessary at the time of reservation. Total payment is due four weeks prior to the performance date. Pay by check or money order, or use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover card. When necessary, payment schedules can be adjusted to meet the group’s particular needs.
- Fundraising Opportunities: Purchase a block of tickets to Brooklyn Center’s 2012-2013 season at a substantial discount, then re-sell them to your group members with a small mark-up for an easy and enjoyable fundraiser. Bulk discounts (group purchases involving two or more performances) are available for Brooklyn-based organizations – call (718) 951-4600 x3326 for more information on bulk discounts.
Guidelines for Group Sales
- A minimum of 15 tickets must be purchased to qualify for a group discount.
- Upon making a reservation, group leaders will receive an invoice confirming seat locations and amount due. All group orders are subject to standard processing fees.
- Adjustments can be made to a reserved ticket block at any time, provided the number of tickets reserved does not fall below 15. Ticket locations for added tickets will be based on availability and not the location of the original group.
- Total payment for your group is due four weeks prior to the performance date. Reservations made less than four weeks prior to the performance date will need to be paid in full at the time of reservation. All sales are final – there are no refunds or exchanges on unused tickets purchased as part of a group.
- Group reservations must be paid in full with one payment. Brooklyn Center does not accept separate payments from individuals in a group.
- After payment is complete, your group tickets can either be mailed directly to you or held at the Brooklyn Center Box Office for pick up.
Click here for our online Group Sales Order/Inquiry Form